NT Concepts is currently hiring two (2) TS/SCI-cleared IT Specialists for immediate openings for positions located in Fort Belvoir, VA. The mission supports ARCYBER Headquarters (approximately 650 users, growing to 1000 by FY 2020) for all supported Networks (NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and NSANet). Responsibilities include the coordination of troubleshooting procedures with the local Network Enterprise Center (NEC), INSCOM, 902d MI GP, and NSA.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Property book support, maintaining site hardware asset inventory to include equipment receipt and control management.
- Support occasional equipment transport if necessary and support installation and deinstallation of hardware and software and associated infrastructure.
- Account management support, providing account administration and maintenance for user and email accounts.
- Process requests for user accounts on multiple networked systems as well as standalone systems.
- Submit SIPRNet token requests and assist ARCYBER customers with SIPRNet token management.
- Assist with the maintenance of ARCYBER databases such as the ARCYBER Emergency Alert System and Enterprise Email Distribution List IAW local TTP.
- Minimum of a TS/SCI clearance
- IAT Level II certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP) or higher
- Bachelor's preferred or three years of experience working IT and Help Desk activities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, investigative services, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.