NT Concepts is currently hiring a TS/SCI-cleared VTC Specialist for an immediate opening for a position located in Fort Belvoir, VA. The mission supports ARCYBER Headquarters (approximately 650 users, growing to 1000 by FY 2020) for all supported Networks (NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and NSANet). Responsibilities include the coordination of on-site Audio/Visual and Video Teleconference (VTC) activities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the installation of communications systems in support of secure voice, data, and VTC equipment.
- Coordinate with ARCYBER customers to schedule and set up VTC at Secret and Top Secret level.
- Assist with the conduct of VTC, troubleshoot issues professionally and effectively during forums as they arise.
- Operate equipment and ensure connectivity prior to the scheduled meeting time.
- Transport, set up, operate, and take down Audio and Visual equipment ISO all ARCYBER events.
- Assist with the site's hardware asset inventory.
- Support the unit's equipment receipt and control management business process.
- Document, manage, and maintain the sites hardware baseline.
- Provide equipment transportation support among all ARCYBER location, warehouses, and DRMO location.
- Prepare entry/exit forms IAW ARCYBER and/or INSCOM policies.
- Repair system hardware as required to ensure consistent and reliable service availability to the ARCYBER customers.
- Provide system and application integration support to include planning, designing, testing, and implementation of new or existing hardware into the current ARCYBER enterprise network infrastructure.
- Provide testing support to include: quality control and test management (to include developing test methodologies and plans, identifying metrics, conducting tests and tracking of all issues and bugs through resolution before deployment); developing and maintaining test cases as required; developing detailed test plans (to include types of tests, test success criteria as well as resource requirements); submitting documented issue status (including assignment, priority, and resolution); developing and/or identifying appropriate tools, scripts, and documentation related to product testing; and conducting tests to accurately determine the status of product development.
- Minimum of a TS/SCI clearance
- IAT Level II certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP) or higher
- Bachelor's preferred or three years of experience working IT and Help Desk activities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Must have outstanding organizational skills, accuracy, attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and ability to work well within deadlines.
Founded in 1998, NT Concepts is a woman-owned technology solutions company focused on data analytics, software engineering, investigative services, and geospatial information systems. We provide a broad range of Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Community customers with solutions for enterprise, cloud-based, and mobile environments.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V), making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.