Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re expert leaders and problem solvers who roll up our sleeves to get the job done. We’re passionate, curious, and committed to doing important work. At the same time, we're life-long learners, avid mentors, and we like to have fun.
We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting the mission of National Security. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing talent network and discover What's Next for you.
Why We’re Both Here
Here it is: we have some immediate openings for amazing software developers. Maybe you, for example. Since you’re reading this far, we’re thinking you might be a little interested, and a fit.
If you’re thinking about doing something new, sharpening your skills, while working with great people on great problems: we should talk. We’d love it if you gave us a chance to meet you.
Who You Are
Beyond being a cultural fit, there are a few core skills that we look for. We know that technology is always changing, but we would love it if you had experience in a few or even all of these areas:
* Proven work experience as a back-end developer
* BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
* Hands on experience with programming languages like C#, Python, PHP
* Working knowledge of DEVOPS process
* Hands on experience with databases like SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS
* Familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure, GCP
* Ability to manage a hosting environment, including database administration as well as scaling applications to handle load changes
* Eagerness to learn and adapt cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications and follow emerging technologies
* Teamwork skills with a positive and problem-solving attitude