- Manages and provides IT operations functions to offices for the organization’s standard hardware, software and voice/data network solutions
- Manages the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment
- As appropriate, provides escalated on-site and remote support of hardware, software and network connectivity issues
- Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures
- Maintains public cloud based DR warm site to keep it in lock step with production to ensure it has the resources required in case a disaster event occurs. Performs DR testing at least yearly.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Manages operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Responsible for managing IT hardware and software inventory
- Expected to manage multiple requests/projects simultaneously
- Report problems with procedures and recommend improvements/efficiencies
- Understand security and compliance requirements for company while coordinating network security audits and penetration testing on a yearly basis. In addition, the individual remediates network security audit findings and maintains ISO-IEC 27002 security requirements.
- Manage TIS Staff in charge of inventory of installed software, manage software licensing and create policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Work with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensure that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- May act as a resource to others to solve problems
- Document procedures, standards, best practices configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions
- Bachelor’s degree with 3 to 5 years of related experience or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+, or equivalent, certification
- Must be able to acquire industry leading professional certifications (CompTIA Security+ MCSE, VMware VCPx.x-DCV, etc..), in a timely manner, as required/needed
- Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions including navigating the Internet. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with telephony phone systems (Digital and IP)
- Proficient in current versions of Windows (client and server); Mac OS systems and iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, etc...) Android device knowledge a plus
- Experience with the setup, provisioning and maintenance of Office365 Business and Enterprise tenants
- Desktop/laptop hardware experience in both PC and Mac environment
- Experience with VMware. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Amazon Cloud Technologies a plus
- Superior customer service skills
- A service-oriented attitude with the utmost discretion in handling sensitive/private technical issues and other matters.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting end users and systems, both on-site and remotely (Win7/10, macOS, MS Products, Managing MS Exchange 2007/2010 and A/D accounts).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment. Work affords significant opportunity to act independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct supervisor
- Ability to be on site and on call.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to travel 20%
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed